The Foundation Year 2020-21 End of Year Exhibition
11 – 17 June 2021 | Open weekdays and weekends 11am–6pm
Drawing by Temi Bandele
Molly Andrews, Angelica Austin, Liberty Ayliffe, Caspian Amarmi, Eve Baker Wilbraham, Temi Bandele, Léa Brunet-Wong, Liberty Chant, Margaux Cooper, Eleanor Cunningham, Dasha Davidyuk, Rebecca De Las Casas, Tauren Dilan, Harriet Forster, Emily Hallawell, Alexander Heard, Thomas Hodges-Gilbert, Clara Holländer, Thomas Kemball, Aaliya Khan-Aanchawan, William Lane, Tallulah Le Bon, Rosa Macpherson, Olivia Martin-Snowsill, Katie Maccaughey, Doune Meynell, Floss Morris, Joseph Ojemuyiwa, Panchi Pacheco, Lola Pilkington, Tara Priddey, Sana Rafek, Elsa Ritchie, Mila Sarabhai, Heather Shaw, Dominic Simpson, Liberty Sinclair, Millie Speight, Elmo Spethmann, Lola Stanley, Alice Stewart, Tess Tomassini.
Visit the exhibition
11th – 17th June 2021,
Monday – Sunday, 11am – 6pm
Royal Drawing School, The Foundation Year
Studio 1, Main Stores Building, Trinity Buoy Wharf, London E14 0FG
Visitors to the exhibition are welcome to drop-in, there is no need to pre-book however we will need to manage the number of people viewing the exhibition at any one time so if you would like to check how busy we are before you travel, please give us a call on 0207 536 9688.
Please note: The exhibition is closed to the public from 4pm onwards on 15th June for a private event.
Travelling to Trinity Buoy Wharf
Canning Town (Jubilee Line/DLR) is the nearest station, a 10 minute walk from Trinity Buoy Wharf. Take the ‘London City Island’ exit and cross the red bridge, follow the path through London City Island, and continue straight along the road, past the roundabout into Trinity Buoy Wharf.
This year we are limiting the number of people permitted to enter the exhibition at any one time and there will be measures in place to keep visitors, students and staff safe. We ask that all visitors abide by the following guidance:
- Visitors must use the NHS QR code or register their contact details at the door for contact tracing.
- Please do not visit the exhibition if you are ill or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have recently been in contact with someone that has tested positive.
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering inside the Exhibition, in line with government guidance, unless you are exempt.
- Please maintain social distancing within the Exhibition, in line with government guidance.
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers provided within the Exhibition.