Online Drawing Development Year: Open Day
Designed by artists, for artists, the Online Drawing Development Year is an innovative new course that has been devised to allow arts graduates and those with a developing studio practice, to benefit from live online drawing tuition and a structured critical dialogue with tutors, mentors, and peers over the course of three terms.
We would like to invite prospective students to join us for an online open day on Thursday 6 October, 1–2pm. You will be able to take hear more about this new course and participate in a Q&A.
The Online Drawing Development Year is a three-term remote learning course that features a structured series of drawing courses, lectures, mentoring sessions and one-to-one tutorials with practising artists that will complement and develop your own studio practice.
Over the year students will benefit from:
- Up to three online daytime drawing classes per week every term (or equivalent) equating to 540 hours of live tuition
- Six Core online evening classes exclusively for Online Drawing Development Year students
- Six tutorials with a member of our faculty
- Six mentoring sessions with a practising artist
- Three end of term group crits
- Termly online series of lectures and in-conversations with artists, curators and art historians
- Professional development series in the final term
- The opportunity for two days of in-person Core classes at our Shoreditch studios and locations in London
Students curate the taught drawing programme from our online drawing courses which can be viewed here.
See here to find out more details about this course and how to apply. The deadline to apply for this course is midday on Thursday 21 November 2022.
If you have any questions about the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org